Health, Safety and Environmental specialists at your service
Our HSE Advisors will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you effectively manage safety within your asset.
What makes us different?
All our HSE Advisors have a proven track record in offshore oil and gas and have experience in dealing with the hazards unique to such an industry.
What sets our HSE Advisors apart is their unique ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel. They have soft skills second to none and can bring individuals and teams together to work for continual improvement.
All our advisors are also gifted coaches with the ability to engage personnel and foster a culture where people and teams have increased sense of personal responsibility for safety.
What are the benefits of an HSE Advisor?
- To ensure personnel are working in accordance with all company policies and procedures, translating these for easy interpretation amongst the workforce, in a coaching style.
- Understanding and applying the control of work procedure, through permit to work.
- Creating and maintaining campaign audit schedules for relevant work-scopes.
- Onsite auditing in accordance with relevant work-scopes.
- Safety Conversations, Observation & Intervention to promote a culture of care.
- Key performance indicators daily report for HSSE figures.
- Incident investigation and reporting input in line with company reporting systems.
- Present weekly safety meetings for all campaign personnel on relevant issues regarding the campaign, in line with platform operations.
- Attend daily progress meetings for safety input.
- Onsite advice and presence for work parties.